Sunday, October 2, 2022

REVIEW: Ruby Red Fashion Friends Daisy


Daisy was my one and only RRFF that was on my older dolls want list. I'm so happy I finally got her and not too much over retail, considering she's been sold out over a year and only 175 were made. 

I did not like her at first. After the smiley RRFF faces, Daisy's mold just looked so somber. But in the months past, it became one of my faves and I added her to my wishlist several months ago. 




Certificate.





Mine is #56.




I bought her on ebay, but I don't think she was ever displayed. The older RRFFs used to come dressed, so I have no separate outfit pics for her. I was too lazy to undress her. It's been a busy weekend and this is only the very beginning of my review work tonight. And it's 2:35 already, so we'll see how far I even get. 




Her eyes are such a stunning shade. She's so beautiful. She's definitely in my top 5.





I like the darker blonde hair and of course I'm in support of the bob. 



These shoes are an interesting contrast with the more stereotypically girly style of the dress. I love it. 




From the back. 




Her hat. 




And one final shot! So lovely. I've gotten way pickier with these, as I think I mentioned when reviewing Nicky, so there may not be too many after Daisy. Great doll line and very high quality, but there are simply too many of them and a lot of them look alike.


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment