Thursday, October 20, 2022

REVIEW: Dream Ella Extra Iconic Minis Yasmin

 


Mini Yasmin has arrived!





Cute art.




Okay, she is adorable, but what the hell were they thinking with that ugly purse color? The purse is lumpy and poorly-molded. It looks like a dollar store doll accessory. It went straight into the garbage after this. 




SO MUCH BETTER. 



Her "bangs" aren't bangs at all, but two long curls, each fastened down farther on her hairline. They give a good impression of bangs though. 

I'm not sold on the earring color but I don't totally hate it. 




The outfit is really cute. I didn't take it off because it's straight-forward. The sleeves are attached to the top so it's just a top and pants. 




I'm a fan of these girls. I wish the third one didn't have those stupid cheek hearts. I won't be buying her. But I hope both of the Ella Extra lines do well enough to get more dolls produced. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment