Tuesday, October 11, 2022

REVIEW: Rainbow High Rainbow Vision Royal 3 Minnie Choi



I was pretty sure Tessa was going to be my fave, but I knew Minnie would give her a run for her money when I saw her in stores a few weeks ago. I passed up on Tiara and Minnie to get the Costume Ball dolls instead and zero regrets. 



Minnie's first outfit is a miniskirt, leathery cropped tank top and a cute jacket paired with leather boots. 

Her second outfit is a beautifully detailed, long-sleeved, cropped shirt with a matching miniskirt. Then she's got vinyl socks and beautiful heels. The black vinyl gloves are paired with this. I did not put them on her. I tried but my fingers did not want to handle anything that tiny, so I left them off. Her nails and rings shouldn't be covered up anyway. 

Minnie has her own magazine and a different band tee than the other girls. 




Minnie's pages. I especially love the art on the right. 



I like the boots but they're a little chunky, while the vinyl socks definitely take away from the beauty of those heels. 



Her nail art is great. 





Minnie just has the cutest face. I adore her. 


The boots look less chunky when she's wearing them. 



Makeup detail. 




Jacket on. I love this whole look. 





With the heels instead. 





Band tee time. 




And then there's this. Glorious! Minnie reminds me of Mila. I loved Mila's main outfit, but then I put her in the second one and knew I'd never take it off. I love Minnie's first outfit, but this one will never come off her. 




She's so sweetly beautiful. 




Final look with her headband microphone. I wish they'd used the earring hole on the right side. It would help it stay on better. 

I absolutely love Minnie. I think she's actually the strongest of the three and she might be my favorite. Just by a teeny smidge. I've decided this right now, looking at her photos. Lovely!

PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment