Monday, October 3, 2022

REVIEW: Monster High Clawdeen Wolf




I honestly was not that excited for Clawdeen until I held this package in my hand. Her face is really, really cute and I love her expression. 




She's pretty cute in the art. I think she got the best of the main three. 



She comes with a bag of chips, a bitten blue moon cookie, and a cute little comb.



Her glasses are cute, but I feel they could be a tad more stylish. 




Her purse can actually fit both food accessories and the comb. 




And it's got a little dangly deco. 



Cute phone. These are so hard to photograph!




The wolf head is on the front. 




Thick furry vest. 



And the adorable Crescent. 



Straight out of the box. 




She's very cute and expressive. 



I'm not sure if they were trying to make her the youngest-looking one, but that's how she comes across. I don't think it's just the outfit, though that's definitely helping. I think it's the huge eyes, too. 




I love her jewelry. She got the best pieces overall. 



I love how the phases of the moon are everywhere on her.




She has some fur touches at her wrists and ankles. 




I wish they'd really gone all out and given her a tail. That's what she's always been missing, in my opinion. 




Just the top so you can see it on better. 




Cute paw print shoes.


Her hair is the worst of the lot so far. It's dry at the ends, but not nearly as bad as some people were making it out to be. I did have to do a little trim to remove some scraggly bits. 

She may get salon time and some more trimming when I have more free time. 

I also loosened her little topknot thingy when I brushed her, so be careful of that if you want to keep it. I turned mine into a tiny ponytail, which I like better. 




All the gold back on. 

I didn't get photos of her earrings because her hair is so in the way. But they're adorable.




Glasses on. 

I love that she has glasses now. I'm hoping they're functional and not just fashion. 

Though I do also like her makeup, so one of my G3 Clawdeens, when I get more, will leave the glasses off. She can have contacts in. 




The vest helps her look a little bit older.




Her purse is hard to keep on her shoulder with the vest on.




There we go. Now she looks almost as old as the others. 



This is the part where I take a bunch of different angles of the same ending pose and post them all because I want to. 




Almost there.




Okay, final shot. 

I like Clawdeen a lot. She grew on me instantly, which is saying something. She has the worst hair of the line so far, but it's certainly not horrible. But her accessories are really cute and her overall final picture is also really cute. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment