Thursday, October 13, 2022

MONTH IN REVIEW: September 2022


Okay, this is a sad little Month in Review. I only have two things. 



This is Nicky. She was a whim purchase when I saw her on QVC and I actually really love her. Sometimes the whims work and sometimes they don't. 



And second, we have Embers. Embers is this year's only Charlie Bears dragon. She was meant to be a surprise but snuck into the sticker books and then the secret was out. I took off work to be home while the Cuddle Time show was airing so I could buy her. She arrived a few days before my birthday while I was battling the worst allergy attack I've had in years, so she was a nice comfort. 

Let's just pop in another pic of her to flesh this out a little bit. 

This is the time of year when I'll be having fewer new things. My main goals right now are to pay off all my bills through December and then save money for vacation. We always go the first week in December. So not only will these Month in Reviews be smaller and mostly CBs (as usual), but I'll be doing fewer reviews, too. I should have ones for MH Toralei, the mini Dream Ella dolls and hopefully RH/SH Lola Wilde, but other than that, I think I'm caught up until more comes out. 

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore dragons and I think the CBs are the cutest dragon plush I've seen. No clue how I'd get one in Canada, but maybe someday. Embers colours really appeal to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're definitely amazing. I think there are some CB stockists in Canada and a lot of US stockists will ship there. The problem is more that the dragons are so popular that they're typically sold out in pre-order. That happened with all of last year's dragons, as well as their gargoyles. Embers was a very limited run sold only during a special program event and a lot of more active collectors couldn't even get her. I was lucky that I was able to place the order. So sadly, ebay would be your best bet and they're going to have gone up in price.

      Delete
    2. I am not surprised, the dragons are so charming. I live in a pretty rural area so not much makes it's way here so it's pretty exciting when it does.

      Delete