Thursday, October 20, 2022

REVIEW: Enchantimals Sarely Swan



This set has been sitting in my Amazon saved section for months. I finally added it to my most recent order. 




Sometimes these names are really a stretch. Sarely? Have we really exhausted all the S names? 



She comes with a mirror and a barre, a spare tiara, a purple bag, and a bouquet. 




She's really very cute even though my main draw for this set was...




Pointe. 




There is something about this swan's expression that I just love. 




Without her tiara. 




I like this one much better. 



I pretty much always just buy the playsets for the dolls and animals, but the barre looked pretty neat. There's a little clip to help attach her so kids can move her around in various dance poses. It's a neat set. 

My only complaint isn't about her but about how their packaging warped her left shoe so that it doesn't stay on her ankle. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment