Thursday, October 6, 2022

REVIEW: Lulu Pop Mini Caley

 

I recently learned that Amazon is now carrying Lulu Pop stuff, so I bought the mini doll I liked the best. I had thought these were sold blind, so I was very happy to see Amazon lets you pick your character. 

Mine is named Caley. 



So you take the plastic off and there's a bottle. Slide the yellow stopper over and it opens. 




Into a really cute stage playset! Very nice. 




Four packets plus one with print stuff. 



One packet has her hat, earrings and choker. 

A second has her outfit. 

The third has a stand, two microphones and a speaker. 




The fourth has the doll. 

Super cute. 




Card and checklist. 





The stand fits into a spot on the stage. She doesn't stay on it very well though. 

The clothes are similar to LOL and very easy to put on. They're thinner material than LOL though. 




This hat will never stay on right. She's got too much hair. 

Overall, I'm pleased with Caley. She was the perfect one for me, being shorter-haired, gray-eyed, and wearing red and black. I like the details of the doll and the playset, though these are expensive. All the Lulu Pop items I saw had a $6 coupon, but she still cost over $21. Granted, she's an import and you get to choose your character, so I don't mind the cost. 

I'm not sure how much more Lulu Pop stuff I'll get. I do like a couple more of the minis and I like all 3 of the other bigger dolls, but do I really need them? No. So we'll see.

PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment