Sunday, October 30, 2022

VIP Pets Glam Gems Part 3

When they went on sale, I tried a third order of VIP Pets. There are 13 total. I have 7. I ordered 10, figuring that would be decent odds. 

Eh. 

I ended up with only 3 new ones out of 10. 

What I learned from this is that the colors of the bottle don't matter. I have doubles of Maya in both pink and purple, and I got Mimi in both pink and green. 

I picked up one of the three I still needed on ebay, but that leaves me without my favorite (Esmeralda) and my 4th favorite (Juliet). If anyone spies them anywhere, please let me know. 



We'll go in alphabetical order and start with Agatha. I'm a September so sapphire was definitely one I wanted, meaning Agatha was my 3rd most wanted. 


 



She is very pretty. I love that hair. 



The stone is a little pale for sapphire. I would have preferred a darker blue to match her hair. 



These are amusing. 



She's lovely. Agatha is my 2nd fave of the 9 I own. 



Kiara was one of the few I didn't really care about. 

Her gem is ruby, which that is not. It's not even red. Her brush would have been the right color. I'm not sure how she's ruby when Alexia's gem looks more like a ruby. And the clip-on with pearls isn't even red. Weird. 




Kiara has the tiltiest stand. If you straighten this photo so the back of my shelf is actually straight, you can see how tipped she is. 



She looks oddly cute in these. They work somehow. 



Her hair is blonde with light pink and light blue. Sort of like Lady Gigi but less milky colors and Kiara doesn't have green. 



She really has a lot of colors going on.




With the gem in. 



Kiara is one of three with a heart-shaped gem. 

On the left is Lady Gigi's. On the right is Kiara's. 

They're easy to tell apart in the bottle though. Gigi has a white muzzle and that really stands out.



I'm not sure if I like her better than Bianca or not. Either way, those two are my least faves. If I can track down my missing two, I'll do a ranking. It's been a little while. 



This is a really odd choice for me, I know, but Mimi was actually my 2nd most wanted. 

Yeah, the pink one. 




She is cool though! I like that her eyebrows fade into nothingness, and I love the black shirt along with the pale pink and blue. 



She has some blue in her hair. 




Nah. 



She's so cute. 


Easily my fave of the ones I have. I'm a sucker for that milky, super pale pink. I blame G3 Fluttershy from all those years ago. 

Mimi's gem is morganite, which I've never heard of. It's light pink so it works. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment