Wednesday, October 12, 2022

REVIEW: Monster High Gore-Ganizer with Draculaura


I'm totally still in MH happy mode, so I bought the Gore-Ganizer set. I'm trying to be good and not buy every single new MH playline product, but after falling extra in love with new Laura, I really wanted one with a hairstyle that shows off those gorgeous ears. 




The set comes with a glittery black compact with a mirror inside. I plan to use that to store extra jewelry. 

There's a pink comb, a pair of bat barrettes, a pen that puts little black hearts on you, and some tiny stickers. All cute stuff but just extras for me. 



The box itself is really cute. I'm going to use it to store G3 stuff. 

The clasp is not the easiest thing though. It opens really easily, but you have to get it closed just right. 




The inside has a removable tray. Great for storing smaller accessories, while clothing pieces can be in the bottom pink part beneath the tray. 




SUPER CUTE. 




Love the fishnet top. Simple yet classic. Well, gothy classic. 



These badass boots were the second biggest draw for me after the hairstyle that showed off her ears. 




Her hair is soft. No gel in the bangs. 




I prefer the newer hair for Laura with the bigger chunks of color, like Creepover and the signature one have. This doll is definitely more of a throwback to her original look. She's like a meld between old and new. But I wanted to see those ears!





If you really like the headband, I recommend leaving it attached. It doesn't want to stay on by itself. 



Overall, I really love this doll. She's an adorable addition to the new MH line and very different from the signature Laura. Her outfit is simple but very cute and it feels more realistic than a lot of the other pieces. 

I like the Gore-Ganizer set for its ability to be used as a storage box. I don't think I'd say this set was really worth $43, but I don't regret paying it. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment