Tuesday, October 11, 2022

REVIEW: Rainbow High Rainbow Vision Royal 3 Tessa Park



I fell in love with her when I took her out of the Amazon box. Yes, she's got a lot of extra black makeup on her left eye. I may pick out a perfect one when I see her in stores. If I ever see her in stores. But for now, I love this girl despite her flawed makeup. 

LOVE the stand and comb color. 

Tessa has her unique magazine, and her band tee is the only one that's black. 

Her first outfit is a white vinyl halter under a very detailed sporty jacket. This goes with the pants that have one full leg and one shorts-length leg, and then the white sock and black chunky shoes. 

Her second outfit has a periwinkle cropped tank with black boyshorts, baggy pants, and that top piece that I don't begin to know what to call it. Her heels for this outfit are awesome. 

She also has a chunky necklace and a headband-style microphone similar to Minnie's in style but not design. 




The group shot from the booklets. 



Tessa's pages. 

The rest is just lyrics. I didn't take pics. 



Those heels are so cool. 

The black chunky shoes are, too. There are parts of the soles that are transparent. 




White top, black pants, black shoes but no sock. 




Switch to the better-fitting periwinkle top and add the sock. 






Heels instead. 




With the boyshorts now. 





Baggy pants and I tried the black shoes, but I think they're just too chunky to pair with the pants. 




Band tee instead and the heels look way better with these pants. 




The jacket is really cute but it covers up everything. 




Back of the jacket. 




Full second outfit. 

I don't know what to call that overlaying piece, but it's neat. 




Dragon detail. 




I decided to use her necklace as a ponytail deco instead. 


Final look. As with Minnie, I wish the one side of the microphone headset had inserted into her earring hole. 

I love this outfit and I like her mix and match capability. I like how the weird black eye gives her an odd, kinda tough vibe, but I definitely will be watching for another one with the right makeup. I like her enough that I want one that's correct. 

Tessa did have a bunch of gel in her bangs, so I rinsed that out and did the same bang-flattening treatment on her that I did on Shadow High Luna. They're not perfect but they're flatter at least. 



Forgot to post the back of the box with Tiara's review, so here it is. 



And my three girls. Definitely worth getting! I think I actually like them as much as Neon Shadow, and who ever thought I'd say something like that?


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine. 

5 comments:

  1. Akali- I mean Tessa's second outfit is one of the best outfits Rainbow High ever did. (I'm a sucker for lavender), I'm still not too hot on the dolls themselves but the outfit game on Tessa is AMAZING. If not a little familiar, but hey, they're both inspired by K-Pop, so I don't really mind. (Akali: https://lol.fandom.com/wiki/KDA_Akali)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tessa is actually periwinkle, which is why I love her. Periwinkle was my first favorite color when I was a kid. Tiara is more the lavender one. I just don't have the best lighting.

      Delete
    2. Whoops. Probably is more of a comment on me not knowing my colors. Still cool color combos, especially with the black.

      Delete
    3. They're pretty close! Periwinkle has more of a blue tone than lavender. I just wanted to be clear in case you wanted to buy one and were expecting a certain color.

      Delete
    4. Thanks! I already bought the second outfit for a decent price and put it on one of my LOL OMGs. (It's a pretty good fit. The baggy pants probably helped.)

      Delete