Monday, October 31, 2022

VIP Pets Glam Gems Kiara Variant


I checked Walmart by work on the way home tonight to see if they had Juliet or Esmeralda. I came across one with a pink heart and tried to see inside. I rubbed at the window on the bottle and could see a lighter muzzle, but the heart color looked more like Kiara's than Lady Gigi's. 

I ended up buying the bottle to look it over in better light. When I got home, I knew it wasn't Gigi. There was no light blaze all the way up her face and no star by the eye. My Kiara, which is the one on the right up there, has a decidedly darker muzzle, so I thought maybe this was Juliet. 

So I opened the bottle and it was Kiara again, but boy, does she look different! 

My new Kiara (left) is quite a bit darker than the first one (right). I think you can see how I thought her muzzle was lighter than her body. Her eyelashes are also a lot darker on the one on the right. 

I really like the left one so it was a happy mistake, but that's a pretty big variation in color! 

I can't remember how I described her hair yesterday, but I did get that wrong. It's blonde but it does have yellow streaks, and it's also got pink, green and blue. The colors show more on the new one. 

Still on the hunt for Juliet and Esmeralda!

PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment