Thursday, November 3, 2022

REVIEW: Angel High Series 2 Belladonna, Pomme & Blossom

 

More Angel High Series 2 have come in. Only two more to go and they might be here tomorrow. 

We'll start with Belladonna. On her box, her original name was Karly Star. Definitely a good change there. 




Accessories. 



She's not one of my faves, but she's still cute. 




One of my favorite things about this line is how many of them wear glasses. 



Another angle. 




Her headband went on easily. I'm not sure it was that easy on the original version of this style. (Everyone in S2 is a recolor of S1 except for Blossom.) 



So that's Belladonna. Very cute.




Then we've got Pomme. She seems to be a candy-loving cheerleader. 




Accessories.



Another one that's cute but not my fave. 

Her original name was Rina. 



With the earrings and wings. 



Amazingly, she can actually wear all her accessories. The headband isn't struggling to fit in the same spot as her glasses. 



Her purse is kind of a pain to close. The strap plugs into a hole on the heart part and the plug was a bit too big for the hole. But at least it shouldn't pop open. 



And finally, we've got Blossom. This one had the random name of Yasmin originally. Weird. I mean, Yasmin is a flower name, but it's still so Bratz-related to me that it confuses me whenever anyone else in the toy world uses it. 



I love those flower wings. 



She's definitely one of my top faves. 


Put the headband on before the earrings or the earrings might fly off. 

The little choker is on, it's just not visible. 

Yeah, she's definitely up there with Trixee and Rio. So cute!


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment