Tuesday, November 15, 2022

REVIEW: Monster High Creepover Draculaura




Laura arrived on Sunday, but I've been busy. 




Art. 



All her stuff. 




Count Fabulous is now a winged quadruped. I hope this is explained in the show. Maybe he's a shapeshifter. 




In coffin bed. 




I like that the dolls of Laura can be on the tougher side. The cartoon version is definitely not like the movie version. This design feels more like the movie ghoul with her snappier, more standoffish personality. Cartoon Laura is a bit of a screamer. (So are Frankie and Clawdeen.) 



I love all of this. Well, I merely like the robe except for its bat wings. Those I love. 



The headband is a really cute mold. Definitely not something you need at a sleepover though. 




I love these wings. That's the sole reason she's keeping the robe on. 




Because she looks awesome without it. 


I love that these slippers give the illusion of being flat. I'm such a fan of them embracing flat shoes. Women do not need to always be seen in heels. Aside from the whole problem of the male gaze, there's also the fact that teen girls who are still growing do not need to be forcing their feet into high heels. Especially not for sleepovers! 

These are possibly the cutest slippers ever made for dolls. I LOVE them. I want them in my size. 



The face mask is pretty entertaining. I like the nail polish bottles, too, but I'm a bit surprised they're only one piece. 



All in all, I like this Laura a lot. I think she's definitely the sassiest of the ones they've done so far, and I love her mostly black PJs. Without the pink of the robe, they're really awesome, but I'm a sucker for those bat wings on the back. Her accessories are all cute and fun, too. A solid sleepover doll for sure. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment