Thursday, November 3, 2022

REVIEW: Barbie Extra Minis red/black


Aha, my new favorite! Sorry, deserty girl, but this one's got you beat by a smidge. 

I liked the other new one, too, but she reminds me of two others I already have, so I passed.


 

I really love this one's design overall, but why couldn't they make the truck purse yellow? I don't get why they had to use pink. Despite people's complaints about MH G3, Mattel has done plenty of things without pink. They're fully capable. So it's decisions like these that I don't get. 



I LOVE HER. I'm always gonna be a sucker for red and black. 

Then we've got leather, fishnet and combat boots. Even more sold. 






They're not awful, but I like her eyes too much to hide them.





Yeah, I would have made the lips red and the purse yellow. 




I love the flaming star earrings. 




Yeah, she's my fave. She's got a space in my coffee table display near the desert colors girl. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment