Tuesday, November 8, 2022

REVIEW: Barbie Extra #19




I've passed up a couple Extras that I liked, but I had to have this wild girl. 

She's over the top in just the right way for me and definitely a unique addition to my Barbies. 



Accessories. I love the alien purse. 





Love this panda, too!





Those stompy boots mean she can stand on her own. 



She has an unusual makeup look, but it works for her. 



The bracelets on the left all want to fall off, so I recommend leaving them secured. I'm opting to angle her hand to keep them in place. 



I'm frequently a sucker for stompy boots. These would have worked nicely in the BEGoths line if they were black. 



I like the material of the shirt and the slumpy sleeves. 

The skirt is cute, too.



Two necklaces and a spiky headband. 




She's just cool. I like her a lot. 



I'm not leaving the glasses on, but they don't look terrible. 

Definitely not regretting getting her. She almost makes me want to pick up one of the others I liked. Maybe!


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment