Saturday, November 5, 2022

REVIEW: Angel High Series 2 Mimi8 & Zandella

Ah, here we are. Very likely my final Itty Bitty Prettys review. The only ones I never got were a few from the big cups, but I got all the ones I really wanted, so I never tried for the others. Those big cups are expensive and I'm pretty sure I got one color version of each of the 4 designs repeated in the big cups. I can't remember if I posted her here, but I did track down the rare from the single cup Series 2. I should do a giant ranking for them all for fun. Maybe on my days off. 

Anyway, here is Mimi8!



She's the futuristic one. 



I really love her coloring. I liked Cosmo from Series 1, but I really love Mimi8. 

Her original name was...Sparkle Pop. Uggggggh. I really hope those were just super weak placeholders, not anything they put actual thought into. 



With all her stuff on. I still don't like these glasses. 



And there we go. Definitely tied for favorite with Trixee. 



I like this one WAY more than the first series one in this design. 

Her name is Zandella.



Accessories. 



LOVE that hair! It is such great colors. 

Her initial name was Stacey Raver. It's like they keep getting worse. 


Okay, my issues with her are similar to my issues with her Series 1 counterpart. 

Zandella has way better hair than Zesti-Beat but how are you going to give her that hair and then that hat? It's not going to work. None of the hats in this entire doll line fit well, but Zandella's isn't even close to her head. All for the best, because nothing is blocking my view of those great curls, but still. 

The second issue is that they put a girl in a puff jacket in a line that uses WAIST CLIPS. I managed to stretch Zesti-Beat's clip over her jacket so she's actually been wearing her wings without issue, but Zandella's clip was not having it. And I really like the look of her jacket so I'm not removing it. 

I tried putting the wings around the back of her neck, but they bump into her head, which makes the already unstable wing to clip connection even more unstable. So Zandella will just have to be a regular Itty Bitty Pretty and skip the angel part. 

And that is it. I think I will do that ranking when I get some free time next and can get back to my shelves. I've got a few things stacked in front of them because I'm preparing to set up a bookcase when I get home after vacation. It would probably be a good idea to get all the Itty Bittys together though. I think I need to get them some little wall shelves so they can all be together. 

PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

3 comments:

  1. You found the series 2 rare? Can you post her?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I took a pic of her, but I guess I didn't. I'll try to take one tomorrow.

      Delete