Tuesday, November 8, 2022

REVIEW: Barbie Extra Mini Minis alien



SO TINY. 

I knew they were tiny, but TINY. 




TINY.



So cute.



Basic little body. 



There, that's better. 



On the stand, but I won't be using it. 




SO TINY. 

They're like what if Barbies had American Girl-sized dolls. They'll be easy to display, but they're a little bit on the small size for me so I'll have to really like a design to buy more. 

These two look really cute together though. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you got one cause I haven't seen them in stores yet and I wanted to see how they looked in real life, and of course I love them. They're so MINI!
    When I first saw these, I thought were cutting back on the articulation of the mini line, but then I had to go back and forth cause their faces were different as well. I will wait for them to come down in price a bit. $5 is a good price for these, I think. They're tiny!!

    ReplyDelete