Monday, October 31, 2022

REVIEW: Monster High Creepover Frankie


I ordered all my Creepover dolls from Amazon because even my best Walmart is being slow with MH. (Though I did find the little plushies there, so I can't really complain. I still need Frankie and Count Fab but I hope to find them someday.)

Frankie was my fave from the line after Twyla (of course). 




Back of the box. 



I love the pillow. So cute. 

The cap on the energy drink does come off. 



WATZIE! I'm a huge fan. 



Frankie tends to lose their neck a lot. I think it's the fuzzy collar of the robe combined with the higher-riding top and the photo angle. 

They stand on their own in these weird slipper boots. 




They are simply gorgeous. Best Frankie of the new line. I don't care if others may have better clothes. This is the best doll yet. 



I was hesitant to put the headband on but managed to get it off after this without messing up their hair. Whew. 

I'm not going to do a series of them holding each accessory. I'm sure others have done that. 

I'm in the minority and don't hate the pink. Now that they're this light blue, red wouldn't go as nicely, and if they left out the pink, we'd get tired of blue lips over and over. It's not the same as the original, but neither is the doll. I think they look just fine in pink. 

I love the pale, glow in the dark-looking green accents. The slipper boots weren't a great choice, but I don't utterly hate them. 

Overall, I absolutely love the doll and the outfit is mostly cute. I'm happy to have them sitting on Cleo's bed, awaiting the rest of the Creepover guests. 

PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment