Monday, October 31, 2022

REVIEW: Angel High Series 2 Rio & Trixee


Zuru snuck out a second Itty Bitty Prettys Angel High series before the apparent demise of the line. I was surprised they made it to Amazon and even more surprised when they started to ship. These two are the first arrivals. 

They come in little brown shipper boxes that amusingly have their original names on them. Rio (white hair) was Britt Flair and Trixee (red and black) was Scarlett. 



They each come with a checklist, an "angel cloud," and the wings on the back of the ball are a barrette.



Here's the checklist. 



And the other side. 



Rio's accessories. I'm predictably not putting that fanny pack on her. I don't think it would fit with the wings even if I did like it. 



She's adorable. 



Her wings gave me a little difficulty. You have to put the waist part on first and then attach the wings, but they weren't wanting to stay on for the first few tries. 



Trixee's accessories. 

I guess the wings are color change. Maybe they have makeup, too? I haven't checked yet but may later. 




She's so goofy cute. I love her. Her hair is dark brown, not black. 

Mine sadly has that dark smudge on her face. I may eventually buy a second one or attempt to clean her up with a little acetone. 



Her wings actually do fit with the cage skirt. 



So there they are, the first two! I have one that should be here tomorrow, and then the other four haven't shipped yet. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment