Tuesday, October 11, 2022

REVIEW: Rainbow High Rainbow Vision Royal 3 Tiara Song

 

I finally got the Royal 3 a few days ago. I bought them on Amazon. 

Let's start with Tiara. 

Her comb is packaged with her stand, which I like so much better than sticking it beside the doll and making me cut it free. I love the color purple they used here. 

Each girl has a unique magazine. I think I've heard some other official name for what that booklet is exactly, but I don't remember it. 

Her first outfit is a dress, cropped jacket and tall leathery boots. 

Her second is a leotard, pearly miniskirt, half a jacket (what do you even call that?) and heels. 

Tiara is the only one with multiple pieces of jewelry. She has a necklace, 3 bracelets and her tiara. 

Each girl also has a band tee and a headset microphone. Tiara's is neat because it plugs into her earring holes and runs behind her head. 



The booklet is the same for each girl except for the cover and two inside pages. I think Tessa's review will have more of the inside pages. 



Both pairs of shoes. 

The heels are extremely spindly and don't fit super well, but they look awesome. 




Each of the three dolls had gel I had to wash out, but not too much. 


Here's Tiara in her leotard. 



Her face. She's gorgeous, but she's actually my least favorite of the three. They're all pretty close though. 



Each girl has long nails and multiple rings. Tiara's aren't painted very well. 




I like how pearly the skirt is, but it's a little too tight. I had trouble closing it. 




The half jacket looks neat on, but it's still an odd piece. The plastic belt I guess is supposed to hang down in front of her, but mine refuses to hang. It just wants to curl sideways. 




Same outfit but with the boots.




You're not supposed to wear the tee of the band you're in, Tiara. 




Closer look at that. 



I LOVE this dress, but it is too damn tight! The pearl skirt went on easily. It just didn't want to close. The skirt on this dress fought me when I was trying to take it off and again when I put it back on. It is an extreme hobble skirt. 




With the cropped jacket. I love the dress but I actually like it even better with the jacket on. And the boots do look good with this. 



Her bracelets. Each different. 




Microphone on.



And her final look. 

I like the Royal 3 a lot more than I expected to. I honestly thought I'd skip them all, but all three ended up impressing me. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

4 comments:

  1. In answer to your question about the half jacket, it looks like a bolero

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A bolero is a regular jacket but shorter, more like what she wears with the dress. The black piece is half a jacket but lengthwise, so I don't think it qualifies. It's something else entirely.

      Delete
  2. Okay, I did some hunting- maybe a deconstructed blazer. Take a look at this, it looks like it has the right vibes for it - https://www.odditycentral.com/news/rejoice-you-can-now-spend-1450-on-half-a-jacket.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, that looks like it! I'm sure I won't remember the name though. Heh.

      Delete