Friday, September 30, 2022

REVIEW: Encanto Dolores



DOLOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

It's about time. She should have had a doll when the movie came out. She was definitely an equally important character as the ones that got dolls. 

I saw her on Amazon from a 3rd party seller and bought her. I don't often do that, but she was well worth it. I don't think my stores will get her anytime soon. 




One of her shoes was missing when I opened her. After the debacle with Nicky's delivery yesterday and some other frustrations, it was pretty upsetting, but thankfully it was on the floor.




She is SO CUTE.






Look at those tiny curls!

I've never seen little curls at the hairline on any other doll. 





Her arm does go down but it doesn't quite touch her waist or hip. 

She's a basic doll so I get why there's no articulation and I do like the listening pose. 




Very, very happy with her. She's joined the coffee table favorites group in the living room. 



PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

1 comment:

  1. I love Dolores! Before I learned they were releasing her as a doll, I found a Mexican bootleg of her. She has a *huge* head, a hollow plastic Barbie size body, and the outfit isn't much but she's so stinking cute. I really want to see dolls of Pepa, Abuela, and the rest of the family. They're so diverse.

    ReplyDelete