Thursday, September 8, 2022

REVIEW: Rainbow High Rainbow Vision Costume Ball Robin Sterling

 

Robin! Easily the best of the Rainbow High side. 

They also had Bella and I liked her, but she doesn't feel as worth the $37.44 as the others. The mesh material of her dress just looks cheap. I do plan on getting her but I'll wait for either a sale or perhaps a slow-buying week when I've gotten all the others already. Violet was not there but I definitely do not want her. I wish Lola had been there, but she's nowhere in my area yet. 





Stand, comb, card. 

Really loving the colors they used for this line. 




Robin was not fun to debox. They stuck her right hand to her skirt with a plastic tab but also sewed her to it with blue thread. The white material is a bit delicate so I hate these decisions. Be careful cutting her free! Also be careful around her shoes, the bottom of her skirt and her hair. Pretty much everywhere. Sigh. 



She's so incredibly top heavy that I had to put her on her stand for the rest of the pics. The hobble skirt doesn't help. 

Her shoes are gorgeous but won't be coming off.


 


So these pics will have to do.

I took one of her nails, but it didn't come out. Just trust that she has great rings and nail art like the others. 



Her makeup is more subtle but beautiful. 

Love the earrings!

I also didn't take her outfit off. The dress seems to be one piece and I've had a bad headache all day, so I wanted to save myself a little struggle. 



Ugh, she's stunning. I'm very impressed. 




With original Robin. Both are beautiful, but of course I'm going to prefer the costume version. 

I'm very impressed with her. I thought she might be ridiculous, because let's face it, that's how she looked in the show. That spider thing was quite silly. But thankfully, they put more work into the doll than the girls on the show did into that sequence. 

PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment