Wednesday, May 31, 2023

REVIEW: Creative Soul x Disney Snow White


I've had this poor lady stuck in her box for months because I couldn't decide if I wanted to open her or not. The front of the box is nice, but the gorgeous photos on the side and back kept me trying to figure out what to do. Then I learned Creative Soul has a new book that released recently and I'll be getting a copy when I can. I believe these photos are included. A version of Snow White is even on the cover. 





I love the styling and these photos. 





She almost makes me wish the line was younger girls, not adult dolls. But then I love the sculpt on the actual doll, too.





My single criticism is that a $60 doll should come with a stand. Just something simple would do the trick. Her legs are softer rubber, not hard plastic with a knee joint, so it's not like she's that stable under her voluminous skirt. 



Gorgeous shoes. 





I love the accessories and the floral detail on the dress. 




Beautiful jewelry. Love the bow and her hair. Especially love her face.



 


I'm very impressed with her out of the box. Loved her in it, but I'm a deboxer and I like to feel the fabrics and textures of a doll. 

This design was by far my favorite of the four. Her skintone and hair and the bold colors and patterns. She's exquisite. I love her so much that I may end up with Cinderella at some point. She was my second fave. 

Highly recommend these dolls! 

PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment