Monday, May 1, 2023

UPDATE: Just Play's Little Mermaid mini plush




Found them! My Target finally put out their new Little Mermaid stuff and the case of mini plush was there along with it. There were six inside and I was lucky enough that it was the same case I'd bought my others from, so the ones left were my two Ariels from last time and the four I still needed. 


So we've got:

Mala and Tamika

Karina and Indira

Caspia, Perla and Ariel.


Now in terms of finding who you want, it is EASY. All the shells popped open without trouble and I had no trouble IDing most of them. 

Mala is the only one with black hair and her tiara is very visible. 

Ariel is the only one with reddish hair. 

Caspia's pink is definitely different than Karina's very pale lavender. I tried to capture that here, but it's even more obvious in person. 

The slightly trickier ones are these three, but honestly, they're still very easy. 

With Perla, you're going to look for that blue stitching. She also has slightly darker hair than Indira and Tamika. 

Indira and Tamika do have the same shade of hair, but Indira's golden dots makes her easy to distinguish. I did not immediately see the yellow of Tamika's headband, but after I poked at her, I did see the edge of it. 

I hope this helps everyone find who they want. These are SO cute!

PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment