Wednesday, May 10, 2023

REVIEW: Monster High Skulltimate Secrets Series 1 Draculaura



I saw too many photos of how cute this doll was and I caved. 


This line is selling well in my work Walmart. They had a full endcap last week and now about half is gone. 




"Deboxed."




Locker door. 





Trapped inside. 


She had a smidge of gel on her bangs that completely loosened when I ran my fingers through them. 




This poor girl has been sitting around waiting for me to finish her photos for ages. I kept getting distracted by other things. But I determined to finish her review today after I did Dotty's photos. 




Hat, cool necklace, cute earrings. 



Cute shoes. Keyring. 



Bolero, top and skirt. 




And snacks. 




All black. 



I love this top. It might be my fave top for any of the G3 Lauras so far. It also looks really good with this particular hairstyle. 




Now if only she had better bottoms. 


I don't hate the print here, but the vinyl material combined with the pattern and the leg ruffles and the fit...yeah, it's way too diaper for me. 



If I get another bottom, I will switch the diaper out and save Ghoul Spirit Laura. I love how the top and jacket pair with her ponytail, hairbow and shoes. She mostly looks great. 


Skulltimate Laura looks good in the hat, but I prefer without. 



I think I would have given GS Laura the earrings if she had holes for them. 

I love the white top. I don't hate it with the black skirt, but I'd love to see fashion packs with more pieces someday. This top would go great with a midi or maxi skirt. 

Not my favorite of the Skulltimate dolls, but she was worth getting. Certain hairstyles really do G3 Laura justice and give her some sassitude. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment