Tuesday, May 16, 2023

REVIEW: IMC Toys Cry Babies BFF JASSY






Jassy was my surprise of the day. 



I have no idea what pretzels have to do with unicorns, but I love the purse anyway. 

I initially didn't like the visor or shoes, but she pulls them off. 




This coat is the worst garment they've done. It both eats her neck AND gives her 80s shoulder pads. It's a cute piece, but it is not cut right for this doll. 




Thankfully, her dress underneath isn't ugly. It's simple, but it's cute. I like the side stripes. 






The shoes did grow on me once she had them on. They're an unusual shape, but I like them now. 




Her hair is lovely. 




I initially didn't think much of her outfit. I'm not a fan of visors. She was yet another pastel girl and another unicorn. (She doesn't have a signature doll yet, but Dreamy is the unicorn character on the show.) But Jassy is such a gorgeous doll that she makes all these negative things work in her favor. She won me over completely. Even the damn visor looks good on her. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment