Saturday, May 6, 2023

MONTH IN REVIEW: March & April 2023



Well, I did it again and managed to forget to do March's Month in Review, so here are both March and April. 

I got a big bear delivery in March! 

This guy is named Sticky Toffee. I expected to like the gray-toned version, Shoofly Pie, better, but nope. This guy's face is just that perfect. He's my favorite of all five of this style that I own.






Quest is the silver fox version of Journey. He's gorgeous, though I see "dog" way more than fox. 







Little Greg is the third in the small tyber bears series that also includes Zach and Knox. 






San Diego is a kinkajou, though the eyes and nose aren't quite right. He's still a very unique plush and I love him. 






Edgar is a woolly mammoth that the CB collecting community went nuts over. So many people bought this guy! I'm glad he was so popular, because we have not one but two new mammoths in this year's collection and both have their tusks. 






Wizard is quite tall and a lovely teal color. 





Arriving the same day was this Killstar Kreeptures cat that represents the air element. 

I'm not sure why I was drawn to this one enough to buy him, but I think he's neat. 




This small pair are Sapling and Shrub. Very cute. 






Marzipan is an older bear that's been at the top of my want list ever since I got Sid. He's super soft and I love his colors! So glad to finally own him. 





I kept seeing people's lovely pictures of Hayley, but her size put me off. After I sold a couple larger bears, I ordered her from QVC to see how I'd feel about her. She won me over with her surprising level of cuddliness. She's huge, but she's here for hugs. 





And finally, the only arrival for April: Houston the shoebill stork! My most wanted from this year's Bearhouse collection and we still do not have him in the US. I grabbed one from Australia. He is GLORIOUS. I love him. 




No comments:

Post a Comment