Tuesday, May 16, 2023

REVIEW: Ruby Red Fashion Friends Wonderland Siblies




I preordered the RRFF Wonderland Siblies pair from Happily Ever After and they arrived today.

These run around $100 each. 

I'm not a huge Wonderland collector, but these were very appealing. 






I deboxed Little Alice first. 

She comes with a collector card, a band that helps hold her wig in place, a bow attached to a barrette, her shoes, and her still in tissue paper outfit. 







Back of the card. Mine is #15. 



I love the asymmetrical dress. 





Her bow went on fairly easily. 




She's cute in an unusual way. I got her because I liked the dress style and bob, but also because she actually looks like some people on my dad's side of the family. 





I love this weird dress. 




I wanted to like the apron, but it really sticks out weird. I ended up taking it off. 






The Queen of Hearts comes with a card, a wig band, her crown, her very pointy shoes, and her wrapped outfit. 





#53 this time. It would have been cool if they'd matched, but the likelihood is slim, especially because the queen shipped so much later than Alice due to a fabric change. 



I adore this dress! And those shoes are fab. The hearts are raised and there's red underneath. 




People have been getting this doll and describing her as sassy. Yep. I see it. She manages to have attitude even only in her shoes and panties. 




So pretty! 




Her makeup is gorgeous. Definitely my favorite Siblie ever. 

And of course, I'm a big fan of the very short hair she got. 





I almost kept her like this. 




The crown was not the easiest to get on. Despite the wig band, both these girls' wigs slide around a lot. That crown is pretty heavy and I had to situate the barrette in just the right place. 






Worth the struggle. I do like how it looks. 


I love these two. Definitely a take on Wonderland that I can get behind. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment