Tuesday, May 9, 2023

REVIEW: IMC Toys Cry Babies BFF ELLA



Strawberry girl Ella is my fourth favorite. She doesn't have much of a personality on the show yet, so she's fourth on strength of design alone. 


Definitely Shoppies reminiscent. 



Ella comes with her hat, socks and shoes, bag, and necklace. 



I love the sleeves on her top! And her socks and shoes! Hell, I love all this except that I couldn't get the collar to flatten. 


Her hair though. Poor thing has crooked bangs and I don't love how they did her sausage curl pigtails. There's a hint of gel but they're not crunchy or anything, and the gel also isn't doing a thing because she's got tendrils everywhere. 




The berry beret flattens down the bangs a bit. Enough that I don't mind their offness. 

I really love her overall look. I do think sewing the collar onto the shirt would have been a good idea. Make it less collar and more just a design element. But she's still super cute. 




Yeah, I'm hooked. I'm gonna go order more...


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment