Tuesday, May 9, 2023

REVIEW: IMC Toys Cry Babies BFF KATIE




Katie is one of the two girls in Series 1 who is not on the show. (The other is Dotty, who I have arriving tomorrow.) These girls don't even walk around in the background. They're just nowhere. I'm hoping the new season adds more characters. 




Katie comes with cowboy boots, a cowboy hat, socks, a purse, and her necklace. 




I love her dress! I don't love that part of it got bent up when she was in the tube though. I'm going to work on getting that to flatten down. 

I love her little braids. She has two on each side.


 

I assumed all along that Katie's animal was a horse. Nope. It's a cat. Cat ears on the hat, cat purse, cat boots. All I saw in her stock photos were the pointed ears and she's a cowgirl, so I guessed horse. 

It's a cute idea. Definitely unexpected. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment