Wednesday, May 10, 2023

REVIEW: IMC Toys Cry Babies BFF KRISTAL



Kristal was one of the ones whose designs appealed to me before I saw the show, but after watching it, I liked her less so she didn't make it into the initial order. 

Kristal isn't the nicest character. She loves pulling pranks and she can be on the rude side. She did have some cute moments with her polar bear and she loves to dance, so I decided I needed her to round out the group. 



Kristal has her socks and shoes, necklace,polar bear purse, and polar bear earmuff headphones. 




She is incredibly cute. I really loved the doll right out of the box. 




I love her boots and socks, though like Jenna, her boots are supposed to be partly metallic. 





Here she is all put together! The earmuffs went on a lot easier than Jenna's headband. There are little indents in the muff part to fit over her ears. 


Love her way more than I expected to.


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment