Monday, May 15, 2023

REVIEW: IMC Toys Cry Babies BFF BRUNY


I decided to treat myself to the last three BFFs I needed, because this weekend at work has been horrid, I busted my ass, and I deserve these cuties as a reward for not bitching out anyone. 



So first up is Bruny, the dragon girl. 



The dragon elements are the scale pattern on the boots, the wings on her jacket, and the headband. 

Not sure what hearts have to do with anything. Sigh. The gemstones I get what with dragons and their hoarding. 




Bruny herself is a very cute doll. I like the combo of the brighter blue with the more typical pastel pink hair. 

Her outfit is dull though. What do pastel pink and blue and a bunch of hearts have to do with dragons? 





I do love the boots though. 





I don't like the style of the glasses and they don't really fit. They do well with headgear for the most part, but the glasses are too small. 





She refuses to wear that.




Overall, Bruny is a very cute doll, but I don't get dragon from her much. She's probably the character where I wish they'd gone outside the box with their very limited color palette. She's a dragon! Give her red, orange, yellow! Fire colors. Not yet another pink and blue doll. Kinda makes me wonder if these designers are Winx fans, because Bloom had the all-powerful dragon flame...and wore pink and blue a lot...with hearts a few times. 

The doll herself is adorable and I definitely love the boots, but she's not a favorite. 

PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment