Wednesday, May 10, 2023

REVIEW: IMC Toys Cry Babies BFF CONEY & SYDNEY


The last piece of Series 1 is the 2-pack of Coney and Sydney. Coney is one of the main characters on the show, being Lady's best friend, but Sydney is not on the show at all. 

This set comes with a kid-sized necklace. It's cute, but I didn't take another pic of it. 





Coney has her bunny hat and purse, her necklace, and her socks and shoes. 

I'm disappointed they left the white polka dots off her shoes.

I'm even more disappointed they gave me two left shoes. SIGH. I wrote the company and asked if there's any way to get a right shoe. 




Coney has a couple minor lip issues, though not as bad as Jenna's. The advantage of that shade of pink lipstick is that they're hardly noticeable. 

I love her outfit. It's so cute.




So aside from having two left shoes, Coney's hat doesn't fit right. She's the only character with a hat that doesn't fit. I guess it was inevitable. 

She's adorable, but her errors make me love her a little less. Thankfully, she's not one of my faves on the show or I'd be disappointed!



Sydney has a swan purse, shooting star barrettes, socks and boots, and her necklace. 





She's very cute. I'm a sucker for the blue ones like her and Kristal. 




I'm too lazy to take her jacket off. 

Her necklace snapped as I was putting it on. It's still attached but barely, so I'm leaving it in place. 





CUTE. 

I really like her.






I'm not pleased with all the errors in my particular set. Lip rubs. 2 left shoes. Hat doesn't fit. (Though maybe they're all that way.) Broken necklace. But I do like the dolls a lot. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment