Wednesday, May 10, 2023

REVIEW: IMC Toys Cry Babies BFF JENNA



And we're back to Cry Babies BFF. My final package of these girls arrived this evening and I started my reviews out in the living room, because my toy room carpet was still drying. (Ah, spring cleaning.) 


Jenna wasn't initially on my want list, but after seeing how much I liked the dolls last night, I just went ahead and bought the others that were on the show. For $11, I'm in. 



Jenna has her socks and boots, necklace, marshmallow purse, and pegasus ear headband. 




Ugh, that white wall makes every flyaway hair really obvious. 

I love Jenna's jacket. It has little yellow star buttons on the right side. 

The dress I'm less into because it will not stay down. Sigh. 

Jenna's little face is so cute. I like her bangs and her purple eyes. Unfortunately, she's got a couple lip paint issues. Not bad enough for me to send her back, but I'm definitely glad Series 3 won't be blind-packed. 




Here's the dress by itself. 


I love the boots, but they're even cuter on the show because the blue part is metallic. It's a shame they didn't try to add that detail, especially because other girls had a lot of painted detail on their shoes. 


I had to work hard for this picture. 

Jenna's headband is so tight that it yanks all her hair out of place. I had to redo her ponytail twice while attempting to get the headband on. I finally managed to pull it open wider and set it down on her head. 

The purse doesn't lay well over the jacket. That took some adjusting. The strap needed to be a little bit longer. 

I like this doll, but she's the first one I've had issues with. I'd like to say she was the last, but...well...


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment