Wednesday, May 10, 2023

REVIEW: IMC Toys Cry Babies BFF DOTTY

 

Dotty arrived today!



She was the one I was most drawn to from this first line back when I knew nothing about the characters. 



Dotty has her socks and shoes, dalmatian hat and purse, and her necklace. 





Her brown eyes are the main reason I liked her design best. And the use of black and white, though I actually like her jacket and hair colors, too.





Without the jacket.


Now if they could do this for her, I don't see why they had to change Lala's shirt-under-dress outfit. 




So cute.



And the complete look!

I love the hat, but the purse is a disappointment. It's the only one I've seen so far that has no back. It's just open. The spots and detailing from the art on the box are also missing. 

Once again, I'm very impressed with the hats in this line and how well they fit. 

I hope to see Dotty on the show this season!

PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment