Wednesday, May 10, 2023

REVIEW: IMC Toys Cry Babies BFF DAISY



My final new BFF doll for the time being. I'm sure I'll end up with the remaining three eventually. 


Daisy was not one of my faves. She's a diva. Sometimes. Other times she can be very generous with her time and knowledge, so I wanted her enough to pay full price. 



Daisy has her cat ear microphone headset, her purse, her necklace, and her kitty socks and shoes. 

I'm wondering if her kitty theme is why they left Katie out of the show. They chose Daisy instead. Hmm. 




Mine has a bit of wonk, but I loved her right out of the box regardless. 


Her hair color is excellent! 




The outfit is a little basic without the jacket. The cat socks elevate it. 



All put together she looks quite good. 

I did have the same headband struggle with her that I did with Jenna. I tried to put it on and it immediately yanked hairs out of place. I had to replace her rubberband with a blue one of my own (that looks better), because the rubberband they used isn't meant to be taken off. It's too tiny to stretch back out to put it back on her. So keep that in mind if you play with her hair.

While not one of my fave characters, I do think her doll is one of my faves. It's mostly the pretty raspberry hair color. 

PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.



No comments:

Post a Comment