Tuesday, May 9, 2023

REVIEW: IMC Toys Cry Babies BFF LALA



Lala very quickly became my second favorite. Actually, she was my main favorite for the first episode, then Stella stepped up in the second ep and took over. Lala is the funny one, though I haven't seen her do much besides put on a clown nose and try a card trick. She seems to have some issues communicating earlier on, though a few eps later, she was the one leading the hunt for the ghost, which she didn't believe in. I find her very endearing overall. 



Lala's theme is mouse, hence the purse and the ears on her hat. On the show she very obviously has a Mickey Mouse on her hat. Her jacket is also a shirt on the show, worn underneath the dress. Lala comes with her hat, socks and boots, jacket, mouse purse, and necklace. 





Gah, she's so cute. 

The second series dolls don't have the knee blushing. 



LOVE her. 

Do not love trying to make the necklace, jacket collar and purse strap all work together though. The necklace lost. 




I need to go straighten that necklace out. 

Lala is tied with Stella as my favorite of the dolls. She's just darling. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment