Tuesday, May 16, 2023

REVIEW: IMC Toys Cry Babies BFF HANNAH





I really love Hannah, but that was less of a surprise than Jassy, because Hannah's got some green on her and I liked her design, so I expected to like her. 




Those glasses are not the ones on the box. 

I don't know exactly what Hannah is. She lacks wings like Jenna has, but with the horse ears and cloud theme, I'd guess she's another pegasus. 





I really like the blonde they used for her!

And her eyes are such a pretty color. 






That middle chunk of hair was not good though. It was the only one not curled and it was also a good two inches longer than the rest of her hair. I chopped it off a bit. Thankfully, it's hiding on the back of her head. I could fix it, but I'm lazy. 






The plain white shoes are the only thing I don't love about her here. Just a little color would have helped. Pink laces on one, green laces on the other. Any pop of color would have been nice. 







Hers fit a little better than Bruny's, but glasses are not this line's forte. 





I am definitely a Hannah fan. I like her brighter colors. Love the hair colors and the eyes. The stars on her pants. The baggier pants in general. She's great. 


Really looking forward to Series 3!


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment