Monday, May 8, 2023

REVIEW: Rainbow High Series 5 Priscilla Perez

Well, I am one to admit when I'm wrong and I was 100% wrong about Priscilla. Sometimes you need to see a doll in person to really get the right idea about her. I saw Priscilla in Target a few weeks ago and I really like her gloves and the color of her shoes. I liked her face and her outfit. I dunno. She just appealed to me. Always a bit unexpected for the pink character, but it does happen. Heh. 

I didn't intend to purchase her at full price, which is why it took me a bit to get her, even though I had decided I wanted her right then in Target. Then I needed to add something to my Walmart cart and in she hopped. That one had a lip rub, so she got returned to the store and I ordered this one from Amazon. 







The usual accessories.




Priscilla has a great laptop. Love the color. Same with the compact. The makeup stuff I'm never into.

Her phone though. Ugh. The phone itself is a plain gold and the case is just boring. It's not awful, but it sure as hell isn't interesting. Priscilla deserved better. 




Same picture on the laptop and phone, too, which seems a little cheap. 

I think Priscilla is the only one with a phone who I am not displaying holding it. 






I opened her last night and she needed a little gel removal. There wasn't much in her hair, but it was still enough to annoy me. 





I adore these shoes. As soon as I saw the color, I wanted them. I'm such an 80s kid that they instantly reminded me of a pair I had in childhood. I had the Award Night Jem fashion and the color of the shoes is very much like this shade. 

I also really love these gloves. They're pretty badass. 

The dress is interesting, because the bodice is separate from the bottom part at the front, but they're sewn together on the sides. It's a unique bit of layering. 

Oh, and that Award Night outfit also came with a boa, so let's just say Priscilla can thank my love of Jem for getting her here. 





She's lovely. I'm glad I got to see her in person so I could really appreciate her. 





So yeah, there's Miss Priscilla Perez. I'm eagerly awaiting Project Rainbow. I hope it's far better written than Rainbow Vision was. I'd like some actual character development for the huge cast this time!


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment