Thursday, June 9, 2022

REVIEW: Rainbow High Series 4 Mila Berrymore



I think we all knew this was gonna be one of my big faves. 



Mila comes with the usual stand and comb. Love the color. 

Her first outfit is a mesh black top with a band on the front, black stockings, and a burgundy leather top and mini. I absolutely adore her combat boots. Would totally wear those.

Her second outfit is a minidress of extremely thick velvety fabric. I'm constantly impressed by the level of quality in these fabrics and this is another example of that. Then her boots are black embroidered leather with burgundy soles. 

Her earrings are silver snakes curled around a crystal stud. I wish they'd left it at that, but of course they've got to have an R and an H. Sigh. 




Took this shot before the salon. She didn't have a ton of gel but enough that it needed washing out. 



I wish the top was a bodysuit. That's literally my only complaint about this doll. Everything else is perfect. 





With the skirt. 




First outfit back on. 




From the side. I love the hair deco. 

I should mention that Mila's hair is burgundy with pink and purple streaks. I consider her to represent both burgundy and berry. 



This dress is so thick that it's not the easiest to get on. 


It looks cute with the stockings and combat boots. 




Earrings. 




The boots were a little struggle but not as difficult as they look. 




Close up. 





And the dress.




Final look. I adore both of her outfits. 

If anyone wants to go halves on a Mila (I get the doll and stand, you get everything else), let me know. I'd do the same for Delilah and the twins, too. I am selling my complete Coco outfits if anyone wants those. I stuck them on ebay for the moment but that can always be cancelled. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment