Monday, June 20, 2022

MONTH IN REVIEW: May 2022


I only have a handful of bears for May's Month in Review (that I thought I did but no, I was wrong). 


This is Runes, a mohair dragon. I have Charms, who's lavender, and Harley, a dark pink jester bear, on layaway. All my damn 2022 mohair arrived at almost the same time. I was not thrilled. I actually prefer Charms but because she came with Harley, they ended up on the layaway, while Runes I did a Paypal Pay in 4 for and got him right away. 

He's very cute but he's one I may sell eventually.



Big boy Graham! I sold a couple other large bears to justify ordering this guy. I only let myself have so many big ones. 


He's worth it. Gorgeous. 





Michaela was an unexpected want but I love her. 



I have two Zachs now! The one on the right is the one I impatiently ordered from Australia. The one on the left is the one I chose from my stockist. Both are beautiful in different ways but I keep the left one on my bed so he gets more attention. 




I love this little leonine bear. So sweet. 




I was planning to use my rewards points on one of two other bears but I fell for this particular Shirley, who is just a little grump face. 

I was very surprised when I got her and she was peach! She photographed peach for me, but in all other photos I've seen, including the stock pic, she looks more cream-colored. I'm happy because the peach is better. And she's super soft.



And here is handsome Travis, another one whose stock photo didn't do him a bit of justice.

Travis arrived on May 30th, so he just hit the cutoff for this post, but I was surprised to see on my Flickr that I haven't added anything since him. (I need to update with links to my reviews here.) As I use these Month in Reviews to highlight things I don't review, I actually don't have anything for June. I do have a bear arriving tomorrow and another should make it before the end of the month. I may just post the two for June or I may roll June into July later on. We'll see.  

No comments:

Post a Comment