Monday, June 6, 2022

REVIEW: LOL OMG Sketches



Man, all the dolls are coming at once. I had to grab Sketches and Melrose when they appeared on Amazon. I fell in love with Sketches' design as we saw more of her in leaks. The not quite crimped neon streaks over the dark hair are definitely eye-catching and appealed to my never far off 80s inner child. 



All her stuff. 



So she has a vinyl jacket, glasses, a spray can purse, a hat, a necklace, and a pair of earrings. 


The glasses don't fit her so this is their only appearance. 



The hat doesn't fit her either. LOL really does not do well with hats. 


I'm not a fan of the jewelry. Something brighter would have been nice. 



I didn't want to take her hands off to put the jacket on, knowing I wasn't going to cover the dress. It's very stiff. It is cool-looking though. 

And I didn't realize until skimming the promo pics that there's a plain dress underneath the bright one. But why would anyone want her in something so boring? 




Her hair is phenomenal. I did have to wash the gel out but there wasn't as much as you'd expect. I managed to get her in the salon on my break so she was dry tonight for these pics. 





Love the shoes. 




More hair. 

Pretty much, this hair is why you buy the doll. It's just that good. 





Side shot. 




And final look. She's currently hanging out on the coffee table with Moonlight. That's how much I like her. I think she'll eventually go by Miss Divine when I get to finally rearranging that bookcase. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

1 comment:

  1. She's GORGEOUS. I don't usually do fashion dolls, but LOVE looking at them, due to space issues. It takes a really special one to make me take the plunge ( a few Elena of Avalor dolls, some Monster High, some Pullips, and I'm really eyeing Shadow High for the drama) but she might well end up on one of my shelves!

    ReplyDelete