Wednesday, June 8, 2022

REVIEW: Rainbow High Series 4 Lila Yamamoto


My package with the rest of Series 4 arrived around 8:20 tonight. It took me roughly 3 hours to debox 6 dolls (I accidentally ended up with 2 Cocos), wash out gel from 5 of them, and take loads of pictures. 

Thanks to her updo, Lila only has gel on her bangs and I'm not planning on washing that out, so she's one I can review tonight. 

I really love the color of Lila's stand and comb. 

Her main outfit is a top, metallic leathery skirt, and belt. 

The second outfit is a top, belt, and a sheer long skirt over an attached miniskirt very similar to Karma's. 

Both belt have plastic charms dangling from them. 

Lila is one of two dolls that comes with an extra pair of flat feet legs. (Meena is the other.) Her heeled shoes are the croc-type things, worn with oddly cheap white socks. They put zero effort into those socks. The flat feet go with the beautiful shoes that look inspired by geta. (I'm not a scholar of Japanese clothing by any means. If I'm wrong with anything and you have the knowledge, feel free to leave a comment. I like to learn.) 

Lila's smaller accessories are the black gloves I didn't take off her and a pretty pair of earrings. 



I hate these things. I refuse to put them back on her. 






Here's the longer skirt. I'm not a fan of the fit of this on her. 



The gloves have a ribbon detail.





Here's the cute lilac top. I love the details on this piece. 



Lila has a lot going on makeup-wise. I love the tiny eyebrows, her lip color and the eye makeup. The little under eye deco and band aid I'm not as fond of. 





With the belt. I love the charms on this piece. 

Not a huge fan of this look for her. 





Oh, this is better. 



The white top is actually a bodysuit. 

I should have tried this on with the longer skirt but I didn't. I'm just not a fan of that skirt on her, though I love the same style on Karma. 




With the skirt. 




With the belt from the second outfit. 






Back to the first belt. I do like this. I almost kept her in it, but...



This is the final outfit I decided on for her. 

I like Lila far more than I expected to. She was my least favorite after seeing more and more pictures of these ladies. Both Coco and Jewel climbed up in the rankings a lot while Lila fell. But in person, I honestly love all six of the Series 4 girls almost equally. Each one is very beautiful in her own way. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment