Monday, June 6, 2022

REVIEW: LOL OMG Melrose

 


The other new OMG release is Melrose. 




I never took her brush out. I think it was black? I hardly ever keep the brushes. 



Having an updo and bangs, you can be sure Melrose has gel. Most of her hair is actually gelled but it doesn't look awful so I'm leaving it in. I thought about washing out the little bang piece but opted to leave it. 




Makeup detail. Love it. 




More love. 




Melrose has a band tee that goes over her striped one. 




You wouldn't think I'd love a denim vest but here we are. 

Likewise, you wouldn't think I'd love so many layers but I do. 




There's a hole in the back with chains over it. 




Her guitar purse opens up. 




It's a bit cumbersome but it works. 




Funky glasses. Apparently the lenses flip up. I didn't see that in the promos til after I'd put them away.




With her jewelry on. 




I'm always a sucker for these illusion earrings. 


Her other earring is the inevitable safety pin. However, with her style, the safety pins work. 


Final look. The only thing not on her is the sunglasses. 


Adore this girl. She's hanging with Moonlight, Spicy, Alt, Angles, and Dreamy Bones. 


Two strong releases from OMG. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment