Saturday, June 4, 2022

REVIEW: Shadow High Naomi & Veronica Storm

 

YES! So happy to have these girls. Thank you, Amazon.




Each girl has a purse, earrings, jacket, midriff top, miniskirt, and footwear. Naomi's boots are the fabric into plastic type, while Veronica has vinyl thigh-highs and heels. 




The earrings. 




Stands and combs. Naomi's are more blue while Veronica's are pink-toned. 



I took this quick pic last night during deboxing in case my attempt at removing the gum failed. 



It came out! You just have to grab it close to the base and pull. It pop out and then goes back in fairly easily. 


So now all these pics were taken this morning after the girls' salon time last night. Both had gel that needed removing. Not much but enough. 




Here are both girls with their freshly-washed hair. 


Naomi lost her hairstyle. Her hair had so many snarls that I had to take a human comb to it. My doll brush was not enough. One of the snarls was at the base of one of her mini pigtails, so it was right on top of her head and sticking up. I ended up taking both pigtails out and I like how her hair looks down. 




The twins have very different makeup. 



Let's start with Veronica.


She has a spiked headband and two little black bow pigtail holders with gems on them. 



Her top is black vinyl and has S and H button details, though my S may not stay on long. It looks loose. 

Her skirt buttons also all say SH. So tiny but so detailed. 




Closer pic of that. 




The girls' hands have to be removed to put their jackets on. It's hard enough with the regular nails but their oversized fake nails make it really impossible to leave the hands on. 

Both girls have two unique hands so between them, they needed four unique hand molds. They don't just have the same hands with different nail colors. 



The thigh-highs are easy to get on and the shoes are fairly easy, too. I rolled the strap up over the ankle and then slid the shoe on. 





Put the gum back in! She looks cute like this. 



Here's Veronica's final look. 

Every piece on both girls has a multi-colored sheen to it. The only exceptions are Veronica's pigtail bows, the shoe soles, and the jacket linings. This affect is achieved on her jacket and skirt with iridescent threads running through the fabric. 




Moving on to Naomi, my favorite! 


I love her top and skirt. I think the  buttons are mimicking the funky Versace head. Funny because she jokingly refers to Shani and "Versace" in one episode. 




She's so gorgeous. She's my new #1 favorite. 



With everything on. 


I LOVE the jacket. 



The purse has a little slot where she can slide her hand to hold it. It's a nice detail but Veronica got the better purse. Naomi's purse is the only piece I popped into my storage bin aside from the combs. 



And now it's time for three different pictures that basically look the same because I couldn't decide which one I liked best. 





My Naomi will forever have her right hand tilted up. It's a little loose and I don't want it to fall off. 



LOVE her so much!

I love both of them so much that I'm actually tossing aside my previous plan to buy another Emi and Heather. Now I'm going to eventually get another set of twins to wear Ainsley's pieces. 




Their hair is amazing. It's a blend of black, dark blue, dark purple, dark pink and teal. 



They're perfection!



RH/SH definitely continues to impress. I'm going to have S4 reviews next week and none of them are even going to come close to these girls. They're well worth their price. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

1 comment:

  1. For some reason, that bubblegum looked great on Clawdeen and awful on Veronica. I tried to like it, I really did, but it truly ruins the doll for me. But I am glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete