Thursday, June 9, 2022

REVIEW: Rainbow High Series 4 Coco Vanderbalt



So I have two Cocos and managed to not take a boxed pic of either one. Oh, well. Y'all know what the boxes look like. 

Coco comes with a lovely dark blue stand and comb. 

Her first outfit is a long-sleeved top with an athletic-looking version of a corset over it paired with a skirt and heels. 

Her second outfit is a dress worn under a heavy jacket with white net socks and heels. 

Her earrings are silver hoops with charms. Predictably, one is an R and the other an H. 

BE VERY CAREFUL DEBOXING HER. One of my Cocos has earrings that won't budge so they're staying on her. The other lost her H charm right out of the box. So those charms are not necessarily stable. I did find the charm but I see these as being extremely easy to lose. 



I was not planning on having two of these but here we are. Coco was not my fave from the promos but she kept growing on me and suddenly I wanted her as much as Mila and Delilah. 


The one on the left wears her main outfit and the right is in the second outfit. I didn't swap shoes or anything like that. 


The Coco on the left has muted lipstick in comparison to the bold copper of the one on the right. There's also something about the one on the right's eye makeup that makes her eyes look more almond-shaped than the other's. Overall, the one on the right looks older than the one on the left. Their skintones are also a teeny bit different. 

I wasn't planning on having Coco twins but they're so unique that I'm keeping both of them. 





It's rare that I prefer the socks on, but in this case, I do. It looks fine without them but better with. 

I actually really love this dress. 



Back to the first outfit, I'm keeping it as is. 

I'm not a fan of sporty clothes but these are really cool and suit her well. At least it's stylish and not athleisure. Gah, I hate athleisure. 




Again a rare opinion: I love these sunglasses. Not that she's covering those pretty eyes wearing them but I do love them enough to keep them on the doll's head. 




Second outfit complete. 




Details on the hair and the back of the jacket. 



And final looks for both girls. 

I love Coco way more than I expected to at first. She's lovely. I think she's my favorite of all the blue-themed dolls by far. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment