Saturday, June 11, 2022

Magic Mixies Mixlings CHEAT CODES

Got four of the new Magic Mixies Mixlings mini figure cauldrons today. I ordered them from Walmart and they cost $9.97 each. Each cauldron contains two figures.

These things were a pain to open. The perforations on the plastic suck, so I used a box opener to get that off. Then you take the cloud top off and take out the magic wand. There's a lavender pull tab on the back that you have to pull out and then you stick the wand over the designated spot and the lid covering the toys is supposed to pop back. It took some effort on all but one cauldron. 

I got four different pairs and there are codes printed on the bottom. I'll have a list of mine at the end of this post and then hopefully people will contribute more. 

These two are Dawne and Roshu. There are several types of Mixling, each with a different feature. Dawne is one of the winged set and you're supposed to push her wings down and then use the magic wand to pop them back out. It doesn't always work. Roshu is a glow in the dark spellcaster (I think). I haven't tried that feature yet. I'm happy with Roshu because he was one of the ones I wanted most. 



Then we have Geckler and Duska. Same powers as the two above. Duska and Dawna are the same mold. Each mold comes in two colors. 



Then we have Selina, another winged one, and Parlo, one of the color changers. I like their glassy look. I popped him in the freezer and...




He came out like this! And he's staying that way. I love that color change doesn't fade like it used to in my childhood. 



My last two are Lewink and Stayla. Stayla is another color change, though hers doesn't seem to be very even. It looks cool though. Lewink is a morphing one. His neck extends if you put the wand to his forehead. (Or yank on his head when you get impatient.)



Crappy photos of the checklist. I'm sure it's up on Moose's website. 

But there are a lot of these!


Seriously, A LOT. I think it said 40? 

They're really cute little fantasy figures. I think they're worth the $5 apiece, as long as there isn't the risk of doubles. I'll definitely be looking for them in stores so I can buy the codes I don't have. The gimmicks don't always work but I don't buy stuff for the gimmicks. 

PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.





CHEAT CODES:

I have a new page for these that's organized by character. I think that's more helpful. So that is the page I'll be updating. 

https://venivididolli.blogspot.com/2022/08/magic-mixies-mixlings-cheat-codes-part-2.html

4 comments:

  1. Oh, those are too cute for words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the report! I've started compiling a list of codes here: https://mixipedia.fandom.com/wiki/Codes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, fantastic! I'll add the ones I'm missing to this post. Thanks!

      Delete