Wednesday, June 8, 2022

REVIEW: Rainbow High Series 4 Delilah Fields


I wasn't planning on reviewing Delilah tonight, but her hair didn't have much gel in it and dried quite fast. 

She was one of my early faves and does not disappoint. 

Delilah has the usual stand and comb. 

Her shirt dress lost one of its flowers as I took her out of the packaging. They're not very stable but I hope the others stay on. Underneath that dress are the little white top and yellow mini. 

Her second outfit is a pale yellow midriff blouse and white jeans. 

Her little socks that go under the boots are so cute. And I love the daisy heels. 

Delilah's jewelry is a pair of bee earrings and a daisy bracelet. And of course she has her glasses and daisy hairties.

  



I took this shot before I washed her gel out.

 

Her face is so damn cute! My headcanon for Delilah is that she's a biracial (black/white) albino. 


I love that they finally gave us a character that wears glasses but she's so cute without them that I almost hate to put them back on. 



They don't like to sit straight so if they're a bit crooked in my photos, that's just the way it is. 

The little R on her belt also moves around a lot. 




In the second outfit. 




SO CUTE. I love her.





With the skirt from underneath the shirt dress. 





Same but with the boots (no socks). 




This is what goes under the shirt dress.

I'm not sure what the material is for the white top but it's very sturdy. I like it a lot. 




I like the shirt dress but I don't love it. 




Back in her stock outfit.


The belt is a separate piece from the shirt dress. I didn't try to remove it so I'm not sure if it's attached in the front at all, but it does close in the back and it's not attached to the dress back there.





In all white. 





Her jeans have a lot of detail. I really like them except for the weird cut at the cuffs. Not sure what that's about. 



Still adorable. 

Her hair is really nice and didn't have much gel at all. 


This is my final look for Delilah. Just her second outfit. I liked all these pieces better. 

Crap, I should have tried the boots with the pants. Ah, well. I knew I wanted to use the daisy shoes anyway. 

So Delilah is as darling as you'd expect. Can't wait to see her in the show!

I'll be back tomorrow with Mila, Meena and Coco. They have a lot of drying to do.


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment