Thursday, June 2, 2022

REVIEW: Barbie Extra Minis


Got the two newest Barbie Extra Minis today! I feel like I've been waiting forever to actually get all this new stuff others have had for ages. My area is so slow and companies have also been really slow at doing online listings lately. At least the next week or so should be loaded with reviews. I've got everything I had on my want list on its way. 





The rainbow pigtail doll comes with a glitter, semi-translucent black stand, a flower purse and a black flower sunglasses. 



Her hair fluffs out nicely when brushed. Lots of colors in there!

She has large hoop earrings and a flower choker.

Normally I love me some neon colors and vinyl but not this time. 




There we go. That's better. She looks less like a little kid now. 




She's really cute! I don't normally leave sunglasses on my dolls but these are cute enough that they're staying. 




The stand for the warm-toned doll is orange. She comes with a very flat gold pineapple purse, gold sunglasses, and a gold necklace. 

I'm leaving all that off her. 




She's so sassy! I LOVE this one. Easily my favorite of the line. She even made the lineup of my coffee table fave dolls. 

I'm typically pretty predictable when it comes to my favorites. Obviously, I gravitate toward the ones in darker looks if they exist in the line. But one thing I also am a bit of a sucker for is more monochromatic dolls. I love how seamlessly this girl's tan skin, brown eyes, light brown and orange hair, and makeup all complement each other, and then the outfit brings in the color that complements everything even more. She's wonderful. 


 


Love all of it!



Here are the backs of their heads. 



And one final shot together. 

Adorable! 


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment