Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Aurora World Fantasy Plush

 

Every now and then, I check plushie company websites to look for new product. Apparently, I haven't visited Aurora World in a while, because they had a lot I wanted!

First, there are four Mythical Creatures. These guys are SO CUTE. 

Agaric here is 9" tall. He's "Agaric the Shroom Fairy" officially. On the website, these all cost $17.79. I got them a little cheaper on Amazon via 3rd party seller with free shipping. 




Then we have Gribble the Goblin, a little bigger at 12." 


With the exception of Agaric, these also have smaller versions in the Palm Pets line. 




Flick the Pudwudgie is also 12". You can see the longer arms and legs on these two and bigger bodies. 

He's probably my favorite, though I love all four of them a lot. 




Last but not least is Moh the Ogre, who's 9" like Agaric. He's very pudgy and bigger around than any of the others. He has fur all over, unlike Flick, who just has it on his back. 

These smaller "Squishiverse" Halloween plush are 55" tall. There's also a purple and pink bat in the set but he wasn't on Amazon. These are all sold out on Aurora World except the zombie. They're listed at $12.59 but I paid less on Amazon, though the seller with the pumpkin and reaper had a shipping charge. Not much though.  

The one I call a reaper is listed as "Day of the Dead," but without the typical makeup, he looks more like a cute grim reaper to me. 

Adorable!

PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment